Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Year of Journal Prompts - June


1-Jun
What do you think it would be like to be blind?
2-Jun
If you could find out the absolute truth about any one thing, what would you want to know?
3-Jun
When I have a problem, I...
4-Jun
How would you describe your self worth?
5-Jun
What have you damaged, whether intentionally or accidentally?
6-Jun
What emotions surface when you see small children?
7-Jun
What in your life has made you feel the most powerful?
8-Jun
Detail events that took place in grades 1-6.
9-Jun
What vegetable would you say you are most like and why?
10-Jun
Write about a day that you feel changed your personality.
11-Jun
If I could design the perfect friend, h/she would be...
12-Jun
How do you feel about events that happened before you were born?
13-Jun
What does it mean to you to be creative?
14-Jun
Women should…
15-Jun
I am grateful for my body because…
16-Jun
I know I will be ready to die when…
17-Jun
What could others do that would make you happy?
18-Jun
Write about recent changes happening with your body.
19-Jun
What compassion have you experienced in life?
20-Jun
I want…
21-Jun
Describe the street you live on.
22-Jun
Describe a personal encounter with God.
23-Jun
If you could live your life over, what would you change?
24-Jun
What makes you excited?
25-Jun
I write because…
26-Jun
What are your thoughts on ghosts or spirits?
27-Jun
Describe your most frightening dream.
28-Jun
What would be the worst torture for you?
29-Jun
Could you give your life for another? Under what circumstances?
30-Jun
What do you pray about?

No comments:

Post a Comment