Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Year of Journal Prompts - February


1-Feb
What has it taken to allow you to be who you are today?
2-Feb
Write a letter to yourself as a child of any age.
3-Feb
What fruit is your favorite? Least favorite?
4-Feb
Describe the perfect romantic evening.
5-Feb
What are some of the things you would not share with anyone, no matter what?
6-Feb
I have always wanted _______ to play me in the movie about my life because…
7-Feb
I would never go back to ___________ again, because…
8-Feb
My life today is...
9-Feb
Name as many relatives as you can and talk about how your relationships are or were.
10-Feb
Who am I? Try starting with “I am…”
11-Feb
The following beliefs, values and principles guide me…
12-Feb
What experiences have you had that you can only attribute to God?
13-Feb
Who do you need to forgive?
14-Feb
In what small way have you been a loving person today?
15-Feb
I think…
16-Feb
If I had the courage to speak my mind, I would say…
17-Feb
To be more mature today, I will…
18-Feb
Describe your morning routine. How did it develop?
19-Feb
Talk about the first dream you ever remember having.
20-Feb
What makes you act the way you do?
21-Feb
What rituals do you have or hold?
22-Feb
What stops you from being creative?
23-Feb
Who helped you learn to love?
24-Feb
Talk about a time when you hated someone or something.
25-Feb
What are your thoughts on suicide?
26-Feb
What are your ideas about personal cleanliness?
27-Feb
Would you like your friends and family to be completely honest?
28-Feb
How would you explain to someone why you wouldn’t purposely sin for a large sum of money?
29-Feb Write about a memorable Leap Day or Leap Year event.

No comments:

Post a Comment