Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Year of Journal Prompts - August


1-Aug
Talk about childhood holidays.
2-Aug
What things would you say you aren't good at?
3-Aug
What do you consider your primary relationships?
4-Aug
What does your pain feel like?
5-Aug
Describe experiences you’ve had with death.
6-Aug
What good thing(s) have you done today?
7-Aug
What was your first job? What details can you remember about it?
8-Aug
What animal would you choose to be and why?
9-Aug
I have only experienced _______once in my life.
10-Aug
I’m glad that ________ isn’t like it was when I was growing up.
11-Aug
I want to be remembered for…
12-Aug
What makes you feel guilty?
13-Aug
Children should…
14-Aug
What thought is persistently pressing for attention today?
15-Aug
I accept as my personal responsibility…
16-Aug
What is causing me to feel so ___________?
17-Aug
Are there any areas in which you feel you have a right to still be angry?
18-Aug
Describe your first puppy love.
19-Aug
I need…
20-Aug
Write about your grandparents.
21-Aug
Write about a time when you had to physically endure.
22-Aug
What does "If you walk in the mist, you get wet" mean to you?
23-Aug
What do you do when you are nervous?
24-Aug
Look out the window, and write about the first thing you see.
25-Aug
Talk about mistakes you’ve made.
26-Aug
Talk about your choice in friends.
27-Aug
Which disease would you cure if you were given the knowledge to end one disease?
28-Aug
What makes you feel most secure?
29-Aug
Write about your feelings regarding the sanctity of life.
30-Aug
Are you trustworthy?
31-Aug
How did your own childhood differ from that of your parents?

No comments:

Post a Comment