Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Year of Journal Prompts - December


1-Dec
Who genuinely listened to you during your life?
2-Dec
With whom do you get along in your family?
3-Dec
What signs show you that someone loves you?
4-Dec
Write about your experience(s) with childbirth.
5-Dec
List 10 people who have helped to shape who you are today, whether positively or negatively.
6-Dec
I really like the musician __________because…
7-Dec
Tell of a time a wish was granted that you later regretted wishing for.
8-Dec
One thing I like about my mother when she was a child is…
9-Dec
I feel like my life will be better when…
10-Dec
How do you best relax?
11-Dec
What are your thoughts on independence?
12-Dec
What I like best about being by myself is…
13-Dec
Write about your relationship with God.
14-Dec
When I see clouds in the sky I think of…
15-Dec
Write about what it feels like to listen intently to someone else.
16-Dec
My best advice to a new parent is…
17-Dec
Pick any color. Write about where you have seen that color today, and what feelings resulted.
18-Dec
Write about time spent at the beach.
19-Dec
Where do you come from?
20-Dec
Talk about what success means to you.
21-Dec
Do you feel an obligation to write? Why or why not?
22-Dec
What and/or who has sustained your soul?
23-Dec
Do you prefer friendships with men or women? Why?
24-Dec
How did your family traditionally celebrate Christmas?
25-Dec
What was your best ever Christmas present?
26-Dec
Describe a time when you were involved (or close to being) in a physical fight.
27-Dec
Have you ever sought revenge? What did you do?
28-Dec
When was the last time you said something you did not mean?
29-Dec
If you could only have one material possession, what would it be?
30-Dec
Explore: "Everything Flows."
31-Dec
What would you say is the grand purpose of life?



No comments:

Post a Comment