Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Year of Journal Prompts - January



1-Jan
What strengths have you developed over your life?
2-Jan
Explore a memory from childhood, finding all the details you can.
3-Jan
Who supports your growth?
4-Jan
What do you do to let others know you love them?
5-Jan
What is your purpose in journaling?
6-Jan
I am glad my parents taught me…
7-Jan
You should visit __________, because…
8-Jan
If the impossible happened to me, I would react… (how?)
9-Jan
Let me tell you what my parents once did…
10-Jan
I feel…
11-Jan
Describe a time when you felt rejected.
12-Jan
Describe your thoughts on God.
13-Jan
What's troubling you?
14-Jan
Describe the first time you remember saying I love you to someone outside of your family.
15-Jan
It’s really hard to forgive ___________for_____________
16-Jan
What stops you from listening?
17-Jan
I really wish I could better show _______ that I love him/her, because...
18-Jan
Describe what is going on around you right now in detail.
19-Jan
Write about things that are red.
20-Jan
What do you see when you look in the mirror?
21-Jan
Focus only on your breathing, then write about what that feels like to breathe.
22-Jan
What in your life do you doubt?
23-Jan
What has inspired you to hold on when all looked lost?
24-Jan
What memory do you treasure most?
25-Jan
What do you feel is dangerous?
26-Jan
Do you go out to eat or to the movies alone? Why or why not?
27-Jan
Free write
28-Jan
Describe what kind of judge you would be.
29-Jan
How attractive are you, from your perspective? From others' perspective?
30-Jan
If you saw someone commit a crime, what would you do?
31-Jan
What do you consider foolish?

No comments:

Post a Comment